Saturday, November 10, 2007

Are we there yet? Almost!

Well, it is official! Anabelle WILL come this week. It appears as though my heart and my body are both very prepared to welcome her! At 36 weeks I was already dilated to 1cm and having increased contractions. At 37 weeks I was dilated to 2cm and 50% effaced and she was positioned properly. The doctor predicted that she will come about a week early. Well at my 38 week appointment, the doctor felt like she is still coming early but sheduled to induce me November 16 just in case she decides to hang out a little longer. This way, my doctor will be able to deliver Anabelle and the parentals will be able to make it to the hospital in time. So!!! We know that she is coming sometime this week! WOO HOO!

3 comments:

Erin MacPherson said...

Congrats Phillip and Ranelle! I just heard that your daughter is finally here. We can't wait to see pictures and hear more!

Auntie Dawn said...

Hi You Sweeties - We are just thrilled for you and can't wait to see the pics. You will be wonderful parents and your folks - all of them - will be the best!

Much love - take care - have fun!!

Love you dearly!
Uncle Dick and Auntie Dawn

Tara said...

I can't wait to see posts on this blog, I added it as a link on mine!
http://taratroybaby.blogspot.con
Congrats!